26 International students visited 20 Japanese families and spent a pleasant afternoon. 🌸
Date: Saturday, 12th of May, 2018 at 13:00-17:00
Meeting place: MIFA
Voice of international students who participated in the program:
– I think the activity is a great event for international student, especially new international student to give them a chance talking about their countries, their culture as well as experience a real Japanese home.
– It was an amazing experience. I enjoyed it, my host family was really welcoming, I had an incredible afternoon at their house and I would tresoure it forever.
– We looked in the map for the city we came from, our hometown, and the countries where we have been. I was so impressed about making Takoyaki together, event if it was the first time of host family to make Takoyaki but they had really good preparation.
– More opportunities for students to visit local homes more frequently, I would like to meet more more families and learn various aspects of Japanese life such as home cooking.
– Very interesting, bringing me closer to Japanese culture. Friend making.
– Very happy. Thank you mifa