Exhibition of MIFA Activities
Amusement for Children
Face painting / Art balloon making / Bamboo Dance /Enjoy English with ALTs / Origami
Olympics & Paralympics Promotion Section
Promotional Video for the Tokyo 2020 games
Taiwanese Tea Ceremony★Reservation Required (FCFS)
11:00-11:30／12:30-13:00／13:30-14:00／14:30-15:00 Free of charge
【Groups of International Cooperation/Friendship】
- Seisen International School
— Craft making workshop.
- Meguro Branch of Tokyo Administrative Scriveners Association
— Provide information.
- NPO Meguro UNESCO Association (Kopotokko Bangladesh)
—Sale of foreign clothes.
- Tokyo Metropolitan Kokusai High School
— Sale of Fairtrade goods.
- Kokka-no-wa Project
— PR of activities, Sale of pins, badges, straps of national flags.
- Meguro City Japan-China Friendship Association
— PR of activities, Answer a quiz and get a prize, Learn Chinese conversation.
- Multilingual Picture books — RAINBOW —
—Exhibition of Asian picture books ＆ traditional clothes for kids.
- Meguro Branch of Japan-China Friendship Association
—PR of activities, Guide to Chinese “Hyakka” test, traditional Chinese paper cutting.
- IPIL-IPIL no kai
—Exhibition of Photos, workshop.
- The Archives of The World Languages
— Exhibition of books, distribution of leaflets, video show and linguistic quiz by students
- NPO Refugee Empowerment Network
—Sale of Beads accessory and books.
Japanese Tea Ceremony★Reservation Required（FCFS）
Venue: 1st Practice Room
11:00-11:45 / 12:00-12:45 / 13:30-14:15 / 14:30-15:15
Try on Kimono★Reservation Required（FCFS）
Venue: 2nd Practice Room (male) / Rehearsal Room (female)
Seeking emerging models for a kimono show!
10:45-13:00 / 13:45-16:00