|Home||International Students Exchange||Japanese
* Home Visit (2)
held on November 30 (Sat), 2013
12 international students from 7 different countries visited a Japanese house and had a pleasant afternoon with their host family.
- The home visit was one of the most fantastic time I ever spent in Japan, the family that I was so lucky to visit is more than just amazing. Its already one year passed since I arrived to Japan, I couldn't go back to my country to visit my parents, this experience really something that exactly I needed.
- I am really appreciated and happy joining this activity. Both foreign friend and host family are so kind and we are very matched. Our host family is super kind. We made a lot of conversation. I didn't really want to go back and I felt like they are my real family although we just met.
- My family is so nice, welcome and experienced in kind of homestay/visit thing. I should recommend them for other participants. It was easy for us to connect with them. I hope they feel the same with me.
* Let's go to Kawagoe!
held on November 16 (Sat), 2013
We got together at Shinjuku station, then took a train to Honkawagoe station.
In Kawagoe city we walked around the city, guided by "The Kawagoe English Walkers".
Places to visit: Kawagoe castle trace area, The Kitain temple and heritages area, Japanese traditinal warehouseĦĦarea (Koedokurari, Renkei Temple "Obinzuru-sama", Soy sauce factory, Penny Candy Alley, Kitain Temple)
27 international students from 12 different countries/area enjoyed the event with 15 Japanese volunteers.
* Int'l student cultural ambassador presentation 2:
Theme: - Me and Japan
held on November 9 (Sat), 2013, 13:00-15:00
This event was attended by 35 people.
Mohammed Ansarul Alam (Bangladesh, GRIPS)
Shanthanu Rajasekharan Menon (India, Tokyo University)
To get to know more about the event, please see the following page (in Japanese):
* Int'l student cultural ambassador presentation - Tunisian cooking:
Kujinetuna "Our Kitchen"
Let's cook tasty Tunisian food together with Tunisian students!
held on October 19 (Sat), 2013 10:00-14:00
Venue: Cooking Room, Midorigaoka Bunka Kaikan, Meguro-ku
Menu: Tunisian Salad, Brik, Couscous, Yuyu (dessert), Tunisian green tea
This event was attended by 27 people.
BELHAJ MESSAOUD SOUHA, University of Tokyo
and three Tunisian friends
* Enjoy Yukata, Shrine and Festival!:
held on August 31 (Sat), 2013
Venue: MIFA - Kumano Shinto Shrine, Jiyugaoka - MIFA
Contents: Students borrowed YUKATA, a summer cotton kimono, and tried it on.
Then they visited Kumano Shinto Shrine located in Jiyugaoka, where the chief priest gave lecture on the Shrine and a Shintoism. They also enjoyed the autumn festival held in the area.
23 international students from 6 different countries enjoyed the event with 13 Japanese volunteers.
* Int'l student cultural ambassador presentation 1:
Theme: - Me and Japan
held on July 6 (Sat), 2013, 13:00-15:00
This event was attended by 46 people.
Ronald Muana (Philippines, Tokyo University)ĦĦ
Duan Run (China, Tokyo University)
|Copyright(c) Meguro International Friendship Assosiation(MIFA)||Top of this page|