Ushiro Tateyama Peaks ー from the article “Mountain Day” ー
We have introduced to “Mountain Day” which was newly added as a Japanese national holiday since 2016.
July number is featured on the way to enjoy summertime in Japan.
- STAR FESTIVAL (TANABATA MATSURI)
- MIDSUMMER DAY OF THE OX (DOYO-NO USHI-NO HI)
- MORNING GLORY MARKET & LANTERN PLANT MARKET
- MARINE DAY & OPENING THE BEACH (UMI NO HI & UMIBIRAKI)
- MOUNTAIN DAY (LET’S ENJOY JAPANESE CULTURE!)
INFORMATION FROM MEGURO CITY
Issued date: July 5th, 2018
Published by: Culture & Exchange Promotion Section, Meguro City Office
Edited by: MIFA volunteers
* Kaleidoscope MEGURO is freely distributed at public facilities, stations and more in Meguro City.
For more details, please contact Meguro International Friendship Association (TEL:03-3715-4671).